Grape Concentrated Flavoring.
It is a true grape flavor but most people resemble this to the candies eaten by ranchers that are uncharacteristically jolly.
- Water Soluble, USP Food Grade, Propylene Glycol.
- Food Grade and Kosher Certified.
- Gluten Free.
- Diabetic, Vegan Friendly and No Calories!
- No added Sweeteners, Colors, Stabilizers or Preservatives.
- Our flavors are commonly used for:
- Food and Beverages.
- Candies and Desserts.
- Aroma Therapy, Diffusers and e-Liquid.
- Culinary: 1 drop / 1 oz. then adjust for taste.
- Other: 5%-7% by volume then adjust for taste.
- *Note - When Blending flavors your total volume most likely will increase as each flavor has its own profile requiring less of one than another for balance. The more flavors the smaller the percentages get used. Average use for blended flavors is around 8%-10% total volume of the final flavor mixture.
Propylene Glycol, Natural Flavors