Sweet - Original Concentrated Flavoring.
Notes of cooked sugar, spun sugar make up this flavor. Perfect when needing to add sugar notes while sweetening. Too much and a maple syrup flavor will come through. Perfect for cutting sharp flavors in recipes.Each Concentrated Flavor is:
- Water Soluble Using Food Grade Flavors.
- Kosher Certified and Gluten Free.
- Diabetic, Vegan Friendly and No Calories!
- No added sweeteners or colors.
Our flavors are commonly used for:
- Food and Beverages.
- Candies and Desserts.
- Aroma Therapy and Diffusers.
- Do it Yourself (DIY) flavors.
- Culinary: 1 drop / 1 oz. then adjust for taste.
- Other: 5%-7% by volume then adjust for taste.
- *Note - When Blending flavors your total volume most likely will increase as each flavor has its own profile requiring less of one than another for balance. The more flavors the smaller the percentages get used. Average use for blended flavors is around 8%-10% total volume of the final flavor mixture.