Rich Burley Flavor.
Burley tobacco imparts the Oaky, Woody, Earthy notes with very light caramel commonly sought after in basic tobaccos. This particular flavor is great paired with Fruits, Spices and Creams to expand the flavor into pipe-type tobacco flavors. Commonly re-named as "Cowboy" by retailers.
These Flavors are NOT e-Liquid and contain no nicotine.
Each Concentrated Flavor is:
- Water Soluble Using Food Grade Flavors.
- Kosher Certified and Gluten Free.
- Diabetic, Vegan Friendly and No Calories!
- No added Sweeteners, Colors, Stabilizers or Preservatives.
Our flavors are commonly used for:
- Food and Beverages.
- Candies and Desserts.
- Aroma Therapy and Diffusers.
- Do it Yourself (DIY) flavors.
- Culinary: 1 drop / 1 oz. then adjust for taste.
- Other: 3%-5% by volume then adjust for taste.
- *Note - When Blending flavors your total volume most likely will increase as each flavor has its own profile requiring less of one than another for balance. The more flavors the smaller the percentages get used. Average use for blended flavors is around 8%-10% total volume of the final flavor mixture.